Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Review for Where There's a Will



I just received a lovely review from LauraJ at The Good, The Bad and the Unread.

"I really enjoyed reading this. Ms. Knights brought Scotland vividly to life through her description of the country and the people who live there. In some books, authors try too hard to capture the Scottish accent that it becomes overwhelming and confusing for readers and sometimes distracting. I never once felt this way in this story. Malcolm will probably end up on my top heroes of 2008....

"I’m really hoping that Ms. Knights will write more contemporary romantic comedies (especially set in Scotland). This was a really fun book and enjoyable book that kept me turning the pages well past my bedtime. Now to convince my husband to take me to Scotland."

Read the full review here
.

Thanks, Laura, for such a great review!

0 comments: